Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Music is my lover <3

Urgh I know this is supposed to me a blog about "fashion", but when I'm blogging, I always listen to music, so i thought I would share some of my favourites with you. Some of them are pretty common, but others are realitively unheard of. Mostly just some bands I found through myspace and stuff like that.


Nevershoutnever: Their music is like an indie pop mix. There lyrics are really cute, and most of his songs are love songs. He has a super amazing voice and isn't he just the cutest thing :)




We The Kigs: I guess there kind of like a rock, pop rock, indie mix. I love their unique sound, their cool lyrics and basically everthing about them.


Nickasaur: He is pretty cute. The music is okay. I really don't know what it is about his songs I like, I just do. Maybe it's the ultra-cute lyrics:


So I probably have about a million other bands or songs I could mention, but I really have to get back to studying for a major english test tomorow. Check out these bands, they're all really great, and comment telling me what you think, or if you like them, tell me some other bands you think I might like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home